The Static Maps Editor Plugin let’s you use the power of the Printmaps Maps Editor to illustrate your WordPress powered website. Create static map images (PNG format) fast and easy.
Soon available in the WordPress Plugin Repository!
Features of Static Maps Editor:
- Maps anywhere on the globe, from whole continents to a map of your street
- Draw routes
- Put a list of addresses on the map (even copy & paste from Excel)
- Highlight cities/countries/etc
- Upload your geo data (GPX, KML, GeoJSON..)
- Show mountains and hills
- Customize the map design
- Tilt or rotate the map
- GDPR/DSGVO compliant
How the plugin integrates into WordPress:
- Map images are stored and hosted by your WordPress installation, within your Media Library
- Static Maps Editor is compatible with all other plugins that handle images
- All images are stored locally in your upload folder, as usual